June edition of Wind Horse Records is featuring a DJ and music producer Nigel Perera from Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Nigel Perera is a DJ,Producer,Graphic Designer & Coffee Drinker from Colombo, Sri Lanka.As a DJ, He plays across the board, including the likes of Funk, Jazz,Hip Hop and House. He produces & plays music that draws on these influences, with a large dose of cheek & good humour.
Nigel encountered mixing back in 2012. He got his first break with his first club gig where he was the Sunday resident with a repertoire of all the old classic 70s & 80s hits. After being under the shadow of the Colombo club scene, Nigel started garnering his own sound and that later got him into the electronic music scene.
Nigel Perera started producing music in 2015 and released his deput EP on the local imprint ‘Jambutek Recordings’. He has also been signed to Zurich’s Experimental Electronics label ‘Wondermachine Music’ and Wind Horse Records India. His sound has a very signature soulful and jazzy touch to the melodies and riffs while everything is held together with a good funky baseline.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – +94770298926
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/327965692″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”160″ iframe=”true” /]
- Cabanne – MC [Minibar-Music]
- Andres Marcos – Les Dubs Du Marche (Fabio Papa Remix) [Wondermachine Music]
- Vincent Casanova – Life of Shadows [Archipel]
- Cabanne – My T. [Minibar-Music]
- Monika Ross – Saturate [RA+RE Records]
- Cabanne – F.Key [Minibar-Music]
- Hamid – CC002 [Colt Music]
- Denis Kaznacheev – Feedbackereien [Minibar-Music]
- Ramacod – Food Plan [Klangscheiben]
- Nigel Perera – Zika [Jambutek Recordings]
- Detroit Swindle – Future Imperfect (Frits Wentink Remix) [Heist Recordings]
- Hamid – I’d Like to Be [Minibar-Music]
- Cellule Eat – Koala [Minibar-Music]