Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronic music today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live has been a challenge —until now. With the VT-3 Voice Transformer, you can smoothly alter pitch and formant in real time to introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and stage performances with zero hassle. On top of that, the VT-3 looks great and works seamlessly with other products in the AIRA series.
- Choose from 9 types of voice characters
- Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BLANCE sliders
- Save your three favorite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR standard combo jack with phantom power and 1/8″ inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus powered
- Integrates seamlessly with other AIRA series products
This is the easiest and the best voice processor i have come across and the best part is that it made for the stage. I have always wanted to mess around with vocals on stage but up till now i never found anything that was simple and easy to use. I bought the TC helicon which had many voices but was so freakin difficult to use on stage and was not quick enough for me. Although it was great in the studio, on stage i felt i needed something more easy and to the point. Thats why i recommend the VT-3. Its all about the bottom line!
Check out the videos and find out more!
Full Details on Product